A truly unique trip that includes the best from both Norway and Sweden. Arctic Elements Private Lodge, Narvik Mountain Lodge becomes our home. Located 300 meters above sea level with the North Atlantic as the nearest neighbor. With only 8 min flight time, we reach our regular heliski area in Sweden, deep powder snow and majestic high alpine terrain. During one day we fly by helicopter to the beautiful Lofoten peninsula via the Trollfjord for a day of ski-touring.
We finish our stay in Henningsvaer with a lighter meal at the classic "Klätterkafeét" before we fly home to the Lodge where a hot bath awaits us.
The trip can only be booked as a Private group of up to 5 people.
- 5 hours of helicopter time (approx. 15 000 vertical) helicopter to Henningsvaer/Lofoten & ski-touring
- Accommodation in single or double room at Navrik Mountain Lodge
- All meals
- Drinks and beverges (excluding alcohol)
- Safety equipment (avalanche back-pack, transceiver, shovel & probe)
- Skis & poles (for heliskiing & ski-touring)
- Ski-pass Narvik ski area
- Mountain guide
- Outside bath (Hot tub)
- Transfer to and from Kiruna or Narvik Harstad/Evenes Airport
- Arrival day, Sunday begins with welcome dinner 20.00 at the Lodge
- Day 2 You get your ski equipment and a review of the safety equipment in the morning after breakfast. Transceiver training, helicopter briefing & guidelines. Then skiing.
- Dag 2-5 Skiing
- Departure day, skiing until 15:00 thereafter collection of equipment and departure
Travel to us
Traveling to us is easy and convenient. From Europe you fly over the day and do not have the "jet lag". You fly to Kiruna Airport in Sweden or Narvik / Evenes Airport in Norway.