A truly unique trip that includes the best from both Norway and Sweden. Arctic Elements Private Lodge, Narvik Mountain Lodge becomes our home. Located 300 meters above sea level with the North Atlantic as the nearest neighbor. With only 8 min flight time, we reach our regular heliski area in Sweden, deep powder snow and majestic high alpine terrain. During one day we fly by helicopter to the beautiful Lofoten peninsula via the Trollfjord for a day of ski-touring.
We finish our stay in Henningsvaer with a lighter meal at the classic "Klätterkafeét" before we fly home to the Lodge where a hot bath awaits us.
- 5 hours of helicopter time including helicopter to Henningsvaer/Lofoten & ski-touring for one day
- Accommodation in single or double room at our Private Lodge
- All meals
- Drinks and beverges (excluding alcohol)
- Safety equipment (avalanche back-pack, transceiver, shovel & probe)
- Skis & poles (for heliskiing & ski-touring)
- Ski-pass Narvik ski area
- Mountain guide
- Outside bath (Hot tub)
- Transfer to and from Kiruna or Narvik Harstad/Evenes Airport
Day 1 (arrival day = Sunday) - Welcome dinner 20.00 at the Lodge
Day 2 - Hand out of ski equipment and a review of the safety equipment in the morning after breakfast. Transceiver training, helicopter briefing & guidelines. Heliskiing
Day 2-5 - Heliskiing
Day 5 (departure day) - Check out 11.00. The day of your departure also works as a possible ski day until 15:00.
Travel to us
Traveling to us is easy and convenient. From Europe you fly over the day and do not have the "jet lag". You fly to Kiruna Airport in Sweden or Narvik / Evenes Airport in Norway.